Halo: Reach [Xbox 360]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Halo: Reach from Bungie for the Microsoft Xbox 360, players experience the fateful moments that forged the "Halo" legend.
It's the story of Noble Team, a squad of heroic Spartan soldiers, and their final stand on planet Reach, humanity's last line of defense between the terrifying Covenant and Earth.
This darker story is echoed by grittier visuals amid a backdrop of massive, awe-inspiring environments. Characters, enemies and environments are rendered in amazing detail by an all-new engine designed to deliver epic-scale encounters against the cunning and ruthless Covenant.
Experience the fateful moments that forged the Halo legend!
- Utilize new weapons and abilities that complement the familiar Halo arsenal for the largest-scale battles ever witnessed in the Halo universe.
- Expands on the suite of features found in Halo 3, including four-player cooperative campaign play, split screen support, saved films, screenshots, and exciting new surprises.
- Take the battle online with an unparalleled multiplayer experience.
- Meet Noble Team: For the first time, players fight alongside a squad of iconic Spartan soldiers, each with deadly talents as unique as their individual personalities and customized gear.
- An intense campaign: Live the events that set the stage for the Halo trilogy as the UNSC and Covenant clash at the height of their military power.
- Halo: Reach takes a massive leap forward through all-new engine technology designed to take full advantage of next-generation graphics, audio, special effects, A.I., and animation.
- The definitive multiplayer experience: Halo: Reach builds on the success of its predecessors, setting a new standard for competitive gameplay, customization, variety and community integration.
- Halo: Reach expands on the industry-leading suite of features found in Halo 3, including four-player cooperative campaign play, splitscreen support, saved films, screenshots, and exciting new surprises that have yet to be revealed.