Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game [Board Game, 1-4 Players]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game from Steamforged Games is a semi cooperative tactical action game for 1-4 players set in the breathtaking world of Horizon Zero Dawn!
Assigned a dangerous quarry by the prestigious Hunter’s Lodge, players choose a tribe and class for their hunter and embark on an adventure through the wilds. A variety of enemies and unexpected events lurk along the way, and awaiting them at the end o the trail is a lethal boss fight.
Combining innovative and dynamic game mechanics with strategic deck building and character progression, Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game offers players a unique experience on each playthrough.
Hunters can develop along several skill paths and purchase a wide variety of ammunition and equipment from merchants, as well as facing different encounters each time.
Will you rise through the ranks of the Hunter’s Lodge, or accept life as a fledgling?
- Each hunter has a distinct playstyle with a unique set of strengths and weaknesses.
- Remember, if one hunter dies, then it's game over for everyone, so pay careful attention and work with your allies.
- A semi co-operative tactical action game for 1-4 players designed in the rich and unique Horizon Zero Dawn universe.
- Combining innovative and dynamic game mechanics with strategic deck building, Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game offers players a unique experience on each playthrough.
- Designed to be deep enough to satisfy experienced tabletop gamers whilst also remaining accessible to newer players, Horizon Zero Dawn: The Board Game is quick to learn but difficult to master.