Hyrule Warriors [Nintendo Wii U]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted, and Hyrule Kingdom is being torn apart by a dark power named Sorceress Cia in Hyrule Warriors from Omega Force for the Nintendo Wii U.
Now it's up to the legendary hero Link to face hordes of enemies and find the missing Princess Zelda. Advance the story to unlock new playable characters with unique moves and weapon types!
Cut down entire legions of enemies as fan-favorite Legend of Zelda characters using powerful moves as Hyrule Warriors comes to the Nintendo Wii U system. Control multiple characters to enhance your strategies and enjoy new story elements with playable characters from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, such as Tetra, King Daphnes, and more.
War rages as the delicate balance of the Triforce is disrupted. The kingdom of Hyrule is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time lead by Sorceress Cia.
Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which you can use to bolster each warrior’s abilities!
- Cut down entire legions of enemies as Link, Midna, and other Legend of Zelda characters using over-the-top powerful Dynasty-Warriors-style moves.
- This tour de force through the beloved locales of Hyrule will have you battling the fiercest enemies in Zelda history.
- Play Adventure Mode to unlock additional characters and collect hard-to-find materials.
- Play as fan-favorite characters like Midna and Impa for the first time in the series!
- Play alongside a friend in local co-op 2-player mode.
- Battle the fiercest Legend of Zelda enemies across Hyrule's most famous locales.
- Lay waste to your opponents with brutally efficient attacks and intense combos.
- Think tactically and complete missions in the most efficient way possible.