Create an Account - We'll email you a code for 10% off!
Mario Sports Mix for the Nintendo Wii is a fast-paced and fun sports game for Wii featuring all your favorite Nintendo characters in over-the-top Mushroom Kingdom athletic action.
Events included in the game include basketball, volleyball, dodgeball and hockey playable both on ice and elsewhere. Additional features include: multiplayer support, including four-player co-op play and two-on-two competitive play; special devastating moves available for each character; the ability to use koopa shells and other means against opposing players; a variety of game environments and more.
Sports With an Over-the-Top, Mario Twist
Mario Sports Mix is an arcade style sports game that pits your favorite Nintendo characters against each other in four action-packed sports genres. Sports include: basketball, dodgeball, volleyball and hockey. Hockey fans will enjoy the ability to play both on the ice, as well as on the field. Characters that players can expect to see include: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, Toad, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong and others that will be revealed in-game.
Characters each possess general abilities, but also have particular play styles, some being faster, stronger, all-around stronger than others or more precise than others. In addition to this, players are able to disturb the play of opponents using Nintendo themed means, for instance koopa shells, banana peels and walking bombs. Each player also possesses their own nearly unstoppable special ability, which can be unleashed after they fill their individual power gauges. Also, players will collect coins and gather multipliers, bonuses and other special items as they play and also as they succeed against opponents.
Although Mario Sports Mix can be enjoyed as a single player game, it is built from the ground up with multiplayer fun in mind. All sports featured in the game include both a local cooperative multiplayer option for up to four players, as well as a four-player competitive multiplayer option in two-on-two action. The game also features two-on-two online multiplayer against friends, or random players.
- Your favorite Nintendo characters battle in four sporting events: basketball, volleyball, hockey and dodgeball. The basic rules of the games remain in play, but each also includes special Nintendo flavored elements like coins and special items that ramp up the craziness and fun.
- Along with standard play, gathering coins will build up bonus points. So when players score a point or basket, they also get the added bonus.
- Players can collect items like a koopa shell to use against their opponents, even using special items to beat up on the other team while shooting or spiking.
- Every character has a signature move that's almost impossible for opponents to stop. A sampling of these include Mario's fireball moves or Princess Peach's heart-filled attacks.
- Use a variety of tricks to keep opponents guessing at your next move.
- Multiplayer support in every sport includes cooperative play with up to three friends or competitive action with up to four players in two-on-two matches.
Click here to see the ENTIRE Nintendo Collection!
Here at Shopville, orders are always processed the next business day. MOST STANDARD ORDERS WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS from the date they are picked up, however they can sometimes take up to the extended shipping times below (estimated delivery times begin on the day a product LEAVES Shopville):
USA - USPS
- USA (Standard - Tracking Included): 2 to 14 days.
- USA (Expedited - Tracking Included): 2 to 10 days.
Canada - Canada Post
- Canada (Standard): 5 to 20 days.
- Canada (Expedited - Tracking Included): 3 to 10 days.
- Canada (Express - Tracking Included): 1 - 3 business days (some exceptions apply).
Standard delivery to the USA and Canada is always FREE over $34.99!
Shopville is committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction!
Please contact us before returning/exchanging items to ensure you get the best service possible.
How Does Shopville Process Returns?
All returns on unwanted product must be in their original condition
and may be returned within thirty (30) days from the shipment date
at the buyer's expense (exceptions will be made during times of postal delay).
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee (unless we send you
the wrong item or defective product, but more on that later).
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED titles may only be returned for exchange/store credit.
New merchandise MUST be returned or exchanged in NEW condition
with all original packaging and contents.
PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED merchandise MUST be in the same
condition and with the same packaging and contents as when purchased.
www.Shopville.ca is NOT responsible for items that are lost by the mail carrier.
Please use an insured courier with tracking information to avoid such an occurrence.
How Does Shopville Handle Refunds?
Refunds are issued once an item is returned to us and is
confirmed in the same condition as it was upon leaving Shopville.
Refunds are not offered on PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED products,
ONLY exchange/store credit.
Again, ensure you use an insured courier with tracking information.
If you need assistance, feel free to email us!
How Does Shopville Handle Improperly Shipped Items/Damaged Deliveries/Defective Product?
All items are warrantied for thirty (30) days from the day they leave Shopville.
If your item arrives and is the incorrect item, is damaged, or is defective,
simply contact us to initiate a no-hassle return.
Defective or damaged products can be replaced ONLY with the same product,
unless it is no longer available in which case a credit will be given.
In the event of damaged or defective product, the customer
will be emailed a pre-paid return label and will pay NO return shipping fee.
In the event we ship the incorrect item, a pre-paid return label
will be emailed to the customer and the product will be replaced
with the CORRECT item immediately upon arrival of the INCORRECT item back at Shopville.