Okamiden [Nintendo DS DSi]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Okamiden from Capcom is a single player action-adventure game for the Nintendo DS and DSi.
Sequel to Capcom's critically acclaimed Okami, Okamiden is a whole new adventure that picks up where the original game left off and features an all-new, but familiar hero in the form of the young deity Chibiterasu and integrates Japanese calligraphy and scroll paintings with the game's action-adventure and puzzle-solving gameplay mechanics.
Additional features include the return of the franchises "Celestial Brush" game mechanic, an in-game partner system allowing players to join forces with AI characters, DS stylus and touchscreen driven action, interactive puzzle play and more.
- Canvas and Brush - The touch screen and stylus of the Nintendo DS are the ideal tools to simulate Okamiden's trademark celestial brush. The stylus brushstrokes are pressure sensitive which helps to accurately depict the look and feel of Sumi-e artwork - a graceful watercolor art.
- Partner-Up - Using the in-game Partner System, players can join forces with new characters in the game, each possessing unique abilities that will help Chibiterasu defeat enemies and conquer puzzles.
- Striking Visuals - The beauty of the highly stylized Japanese calligraphy and scroll paintings are depicted in pixel-perfect handheld glory.
- Dynamic Action - Employ brush techniques learned from various celestial deities and Power Slash, Bloom, and battle a diverse lineup of monsters and demons rooted in Japanese folklore.
- Interactive Puzzles - Draw bridges into existence, transverse canyons, and connect winding paths through space by using the Celestial Brush and the abilities of Chibiterasu's partners.
- Ensemble Cast - The main character, Chibiterasu, is a youthful sun god that has taken the form of an adorable wolf pup. Chibiterasu partners up with an equally endearing cast of characters that aim to restore order to the land while learning lessons from majestic, playful deities. Many characters will be easily recognizable to fans of Okami while several are new to the series.
- Compelling Narrative - Okami den tells an amazing story that is both morally impactful and fun. With a complex mix of themes like friendship, responsibility and love between parent and child, players are promised a memorable experience that will be appreciated for its depth, humor, and universal truths.