Saboteur [Card Game, 3-10 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Will you find the gold, or will the fiendish actions of the saboteurs lead your opponents to it first in Saboteur from Mayfair Games.
Players take on the role of dwarves. As miners, they are in a mine, hunting for gold. Suddenly, a pick axe swings down and shatters the mine lamp. The saboteur has struck. But which of the players are saboteurs? Will you find the gold, or will the fiendish actions of the saboteurs lead them to it first? After three rounds, the player with the most gold is the winner.
With the help of Dwarf Cards, the players are assigned their role: either miner or saboteur. The roles are kept secret- they are only revealed at the end of the round.
The Start Card and the three Goal Cards are placed onto the table, each seven card widths apart from each other. The Goal Cards are placed face-down. The gold is on one of the Goal Cards, but nobody knows which.
- Players take on the role of dwarves As miners, they are in a mine, hunting for gold.
- But which of the players are saboteurs? will you find the gold, or will the fiendish actions of the saboteurs lead them to it first?
- Bluffing card/party game with hand management, route/network building, partnerships and take that mechanics.
- Great family and travel game.
- Age range: 8 and up/number of players: 3 to 10/play time: 30.