Twilight Imperium - Rex: Final Days of an Empire [Board Game, 3-6 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Rex: Final Days of an Empire from Fantasy Flight Games is a reimagined version of Dune set in Fantasy Flight's Twilight Imperium universe, is a board game of negotiation, betrayal, and warfare in which 3-6 players take control of great interstellar civilizations, competing for dominance of the galaxy's crumbling imperial city.
In Rex: Final Days of an Empire, players vie for control of vital locations across a sprawling map of the continent-sized Mecatol City. Only by securing three key locations (or more, when allied with other factions) can a player assert dominance over the heart of a dying empire.
- Based on the celebrated mechanics of Dune, a classic board game.
- A game developed by Christian Petersen and Corey Konieczka.
- Set in the rich science fiction universe of Twilight Imperium.
- 3–6 players control races with vastly asymmetrical abilities and play styles.
- Features compelling opportunities for diplomacy, dealmaking, and betrayal.