Unearth [Card Game, 2-4 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The Unearth card game from Brotherwise Games is a bend-your-luck game of dice placement and set collection. Designed by Jason Harner and Matthew Ransom, it plays in under an hour with 2-4 players.
Long ago, your ancestors built great cities across the world. Now your tribe must explore forests, deserts, islands, mountains, and caverns to find these lost cities. Claim the ruins, build places of power, and restore the glory of a bygone age.
Each player leads a tribe of Delvers, represented by five dice (3 six-sided, 1 four-sided, and 1 eight-sided). Players take turns rolling and placing dice in an attempt to claim Ruins.
The game's elegant core mechanic is accessible to players of all skill levels. High rolls help players claim Ruins, while low rolls help players collect Stones. This opens two paths to victory: claiming sets of Ruins or using Stones to build Wonders. Delver cards help you affect your dice rolls or dice in play, and Wonders can grant abilities that impact the late game.
- Five dice represent your team of delvers. Each turn, you roll and place one die on a ruin. Delver cards can enhance your efforts.
- High rolls help you claim ruin cards. Choose your ruins wisely. Many may compete, but only one player can unearth each ruin.
- Low rolls allow you to uncover stones. Combine stones to rebuild the wonders of a golden age.
- The end of age card signals that time is running out. Claim the final ruins, total your points, and declare the winner.
- Luck-based dice mechanic makes the game approachable to all players, while roll-modifying delver cards provides strategic depth.